Thursday, October 4, 2012

Elvis Presley Fan Club

Girl gang inspiration post for this week. All photos from Retronaut, unless otherwise noted.











flentes:

*Orchids*
http://chokeonyourlies.tumblr.com

Tumblr

Tumblr

Tumblr
Maddie wears Goody barrettes from Target and vintage top and shorts.
Rookie
11 chrissie gang efwe
Rookie (Buddy Holly YES)













This looks like the dime store in Breakfast At Tiffany's so I approve


Tumblr

Tumblr
Bettie Page
Tumblr
Two women share a stool at the diner, 1950s.
Joan Collins and Jayne Mansfield ready to drive.
Tumblr (I think of Weetzie Bat every time I see pictures of Jayne Mansfield)
Kids on the dancefloor, Orinda, California, 1950.
Tumblr
freddieprinze-jr:

jesus
Tumblr (When it comes to my whole life the 1950's, pictures of James dean are mandatory)
Buddy Holly on the dancefloor during his UK tour, 1958. Photo by Harry Hammond.
Tumblr (I would so dance with Buddy Holly)
Elaine Stewart 
Tumblr


That is all, I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment