Thursday, September 13, 2012

"It's not exactly what you'd call a figure, is it?"

This week I channelled my inner Edie Sedgwick and did a lot of heavy eye makeup, wore minidresses and pranced about in English gardens (okay, ignore that last part)
Here are some photos, taken by my dad, the only one in the family who owns a functioning camera.
 I sewed this dress myself, the tights are from H&M and the shoes are thrifted.

 Same photo in color, so you can see the pattern.
There aren't any other pictures of this outfit, but the dress is a hand-me-down.
I got a lot of people saying stuff like, "Woah, your makeup is intense," and I'm not sure if that's a compliment or an insult, but WHATEVS I do my own thing.
I'll post more photos later. Doing a grunge thing I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment