Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sometimes my mind don't shake and shift but most of the time it does

The other day I was looking at some Meadham Kirchoff stuff and really wanted to do the makeup the models had on. I also figured out that if you mix eyeshadow with vaseline you can get any color lipstick in the world, so I used blue eyeshadow on my lips because I'm lazy and broke.
This isn't really a fashion post, just a makeup post.
 I made the Doors shirt with acrylic paint and a stencil.

 I went to the Salvation Army and Goodwill today and found some AMAZING stuff. I also bought a super he-man sized jacket to do a project I saw on Rookie: http://rookiemag.com/2012/08/queens-of-the-neighborhood-a-tutorial/
 me shopping.

I just realized that the girl behind me was giving me an "Oh no you didn't" look.
I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING DON'T KILL ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment