Tuesday, November 6, 2012

OH MY GOD

I JUST GOT POWER BACK AFTER HURRICANE SANDY. A FULL FRIGGIN WEEK AND A DAY. FFFFFFFFFFF

So anyway, a lot happened in the week I had no power!

I went to Rocky Horror (ASDFGSF AMAZING) dressed as Frank-n-furter and my friend went as Columbia.

 Funny facez
 A woman came up on stage and read trivia questions and gave out prizes.
 Afterwords
 Awesomeness
My super intense makeuping

It was soooo much fun and I really want to do it again, like, a bajillion times.

On Halloween we drove about 45 minutes away to a town that had a Thriller flash-mob and a lot of candy. I dressed up as Ziggy Stardust (yes) and ran around throwing glitter and spraying silly string on stop signs (so many "s" words)

 Family portrait (same friend from Rocky Horror in this shot)
The shirt I got on Etsy, the jacket is a hand-me-down from the friend dressed as a witch, pants are thrifted, shoes are my mom's, and earrings are from the Party Depot.





                                            "OH HAI"

It was pretty frickin sweet, in the words of Napoleon Dynamite.

The rest of the week, I sat around with my friend Sophie, watching the shining and obsessing over George Harrison, which happens pretty much every time we hang out together.

And that's all! I'm SO GLAD to have power back....

No comments:

Post a Comment